Any word on the arrival of the custom 24?

I would say funky strat type sound .Not the real thing but close . I will be using this guitar for recording clean rhythm tracks

Beautiful instrument. Could you please post some photos showing the "profile" of guitar's body (new bevelled top)? Btw. how much does it weigh?

Hey

The guitar weighs in about 9 pounds .The carve is not a lot but it does look nicer than the flat versions

IMG_0797.jpg
[/IMG]

Seriously thinking about trading up my '10 SE CST 24 for one - with the coil tap and the semi-carve, it's enticing. Probably spend the same amount for new pups and rewiring as I would if I trade it in on a new one.

My local music store has one incoming in Tobacco (like the blue better from what I've seen) so I am looking forward to trying it out.

I was at my local shop yesterday where I bought my Santana a few weeks back.
Stopped in to pick up a few sets of Cobalts, and I asked when these were coming in, and he said he had around 12 on order, so hopefully soon.

Stopped by my local dealer again on the way back from one site I work at, and none yet.
But man, he sure does have a lot of other nice SE and American PRS's in stock.

There is one Les Paul style there I saw that is actually hollow as it has the F hole on it.
He said it has a good sound to it.

Back