Any word on new guitar models for 2013?

here's a big one for ya

paulsguitar.jpg

Did anyone else notice that the truss rod cover has 2 screws?

all specs are subject to human error (let me know if you see any!)

Not sure if it's an error, but on the AP site, it says in the text that you can get 53/10s and later theey're not mentioned anymore (paragraph 2):

http://www.prsguitars.com/artistpackage/build_electric.php

Do you know whether the BRW AP fretboard will also be available in Europe? Or will that be some other rosewood?

Or will the European/international Artist Packs be limited to ebony fretboards?

These are great!!! Love the standard birds! love the brush stroke birds! Love the color choices! Love the new models! Looks like a home run!

What are the new standard birds? I only see non-dirt birds on the Sc245 and the Cu22. Are these birds the new standard on all guitars? I had assumed that the SC245 inherited the fancier SC58 birds and that the Cu22 was an Artist Pack. But looking at it, the Cu22 pictured on the website has a black headstock - so what's up with the birds?

Exciting :D

I didn't, good eye!

Not a fan of the two screw Truss rod cover...I know its a small thing, but with one screw, adjustments (removing the cover) were so easy. Looks like you will need to move strings aside to remove TR cover screws...with screwdriver scratching adjacent strings while turning...????

Not sure if it's an error, but on the AP site, it says in the text that you can get 53/10s and later theey're not mentioned anymore (paragraph 2):

http://www.prsguitars.com/artistpackage/build_electric.php

Do you know whether the BRW AP fretboard will also be available in Europe? Or will that be some other rosewood?

Or will the European/international Artist Packs be limited to ebony fretboards?

thanks Fox...let me check into all of that

the 53/10 pickup option was a leftover/typo. Thanks for pointing it out.

the 53/10 pickup option was a leftover/typo. Thanks for pointing it out.

You're welcome :)

Any information regarding the availability of rosewood fretboards in the European / international Artist Packs would be most welcome. Apologies for harassing you, you're probably already on it.

Hey James - any chance of getting a hi-res version of this photo textless? Its beautiful. Marc really captured an amazing mood with it.

paulsguitar_2013.jpg

Are the 53/10s now out of production for the forseeable future? I feel pretty lucky that I have some!

I'm a broken record here... but yet another year with 2 more models that I can't buy because of the stupid neck carve. Oh well, saves me money I guess... <rolls eyes>

I continue to love my '05 Custom 22, and am very glad to see the CU22 make its triumphant return! Especially with the new blade switch, I'll have to check one out for sure.

Anyone have a link to the retail price list? The Artist one has been linked to but I couldn't guess the URL of the retail list after three or four tries. I would like to know what the upcharge is for 57/08s.

Any information regarding the availability of rosewood fretboards in the European / international Artist Packs would be most welcome.

I've been told no Braz outside of the US. PERIOD. We may get a blackwood upgrade or similar, but to be honest I think I'd stick with the stock honduran rosewood. I have some on my PS 245 and it's gorgeous.

More info on the Paul'd Guitar finish please!

Hey James - any chance of getting a hi-res version of this photo textless? Its beautiful. Marc really captured an amazing mood with it.

paulsguitar_2013.jpg

The guitar pictured sure looks like it has purfling? That may be Paul's guitar, but I don't think its "Paul's Guitar".

The guitar pictured sure looks like it has purfling? That may be Paul's guitar, but I don't think its "Paul's Guitar".

Yeah, my guess is it was a prototype. If you look closely the inlays look a smidge different - almost a dirt bird looking center instead of clean lines like the production model.

That will be the Private Stock guitar the production model is based on I'm sure. It's mentioned in the Paul's Guitar page on the website.

Sorry if this has already been answered. Will the new SC-245 be chambered like the originals? Happy to see the 2-piece bridge is here to stay.

Back