Any women on this forum?

That was 18.5 years ago. Since then, we've been on lots of music adventures. She learned how to string and tune a guitar or bass, yet can't even play. She learned how to set up and tear down a six-piece drum set. She even found that she had a preference with certain types of music gear, and would go buying cymbals all the time, based on sound, bell, etc.

This is a great story and exactly what I was talking about, thank you for telling it :) I probably wouldn't have had a decently re-strung guitar for years unless my partner had pitched in. I only went solo recently when I could prove I could do all 6 without needing a trip to casualty.

Things are reciprocal, of course. I stand quietly at Michael's while she buys a truckload of yarn for the storage unit. Still waiting on her to knit me one of these. Someday...

Way cute, would make a great forum thread with everyone posting a picture of them and their favourite PRSi whilst wearing this :D

She said that the PRS is hers, so if we ever split, she gets it. That's a double-whammy that I don't even think about. But yea, that guitar is hers. I just play it. Sounds fair, and that speaks to the quality of our relationship.

If you ever come to Experience, Paul's gonna like your wife.

Not to steal another member's thunder, but since he doesn't post as often as he used to...

This is Hans in 2010...

This is what happened in 2011...

If you ever come to Experience, Paul's gonna like your wife.

Not to steal another member's thunder, but since he doesn't post as often as he used to...

This is Hans in 2010...

This is what happened in 2011...

I missed the good years. My first PRS Experience was 2012.

And then some bright spark suggests you pick the one you don't play often. So you pick that one up and play it. And remember there was a reason why you bought it that isn't so dumb. That's the point when you also find something come up at a great price that you just cannot let pass by. Cue Rabbits :)
You definitely belong here.

Whatever happened to Jo and Jen from the old PRS Forum? Jo had several PRSs, I remember a blue matteo HBII and Jen had 2 original Bud Davis "Metal" models.

I wonder if they're over on Vintage Rocker. I know some of the old BAMers made that site their home.

I remember Jo drilled a hole in her HB for a coil split. Total boss move.

Back