Any women on this forum?

Been considering maybe a Starla, but not sure if it would sound too much like my Vela. Someone suggested maybe I should look into a 305. I’ve also been curious about a semi hollow or a hollow body. Heard good things about the Mira. Haven’t played any of these models, so a general sound report on these would be appreciated if anyone is game. I probably wouldn’t turn down a great deal on any of the American eagles with the rosewood necks, but they might be too similar to my pauls, which is my fave. I’m laughing at myself because I guess I should have just said all of them

And so to the Winger debate ..... Sergio is right, age is irrelevant. We are talking about making music here and how you discover more when you have a PRS guitar (or 14) to play with.

Truth is I had to google Winger so I wasn't scared off until then ;)

Well I would never seriously ask your age. The age thing was ONLY a joke as related to a particular Winger song. No offense intended! It's one of those, if you knew the song, you would have known it was a joke, things. And you said you had been lurking for a while so I thought maybe you had seen us joke about it before. Hope you weren't offended.

That settles it. I have no idea who Winger is and I’m not googling them.

Good decision making
Well I would never seriously ask your age. The age thing was ONLY a joke as related to a particular Winger song. No offense intended! It's one of those, if you knew the song, you would have known it was a joke, things. And you said you had been lurking for a while so I thought maybe you had seen us joke about it before. Hope you weren't offended.

I wasn't, but thank you anyway for saying it. :)

My lurking had managed to miss Winger somehow - now, I'm not quite sure how!

Like moths to a flame :)

The easiest way to be treated equally would be to not even mention your gender. If any girl or girls walk into a roomful of undersexed guys outnumbered 100 to 1 all sorts of stupid is bound to happen.

Just my observation :)

Not sure where you get your info, but you may be in the wrong room.

Winger=hair, lots and lots of hair, and not all of it on the head. Hair,hair, everywhere. Kip winger is in need of a wee bit of manscaping lol. But the music was enthusiastic!

"Enthusiastic!" I think we have another fan! :D

That settles it. I have no idea who Winger is and I’m not googling them.

No guts, no glory!

Been considering maybe a Starla, but not sure if it would sound too much like my Vela. Someone suggested maybe I should look into a 305. I’ve also been curious about a semi hollow or a hollow body. Heard good things about the Mira. Haven’t played any of these models, so a general sound report on these would be appreciated if anyone is game. I probably wouldn’t turn down a great deal on any of the American eagles with the rosewood necks, but they might be too similar to my pauls, which is my fave. I’m laughing at myself because I guess I should have just said all of them

All of them is totally the right answer. I am beginning to understand that the key question around here is simply 'in what order?'

Too late you will be on MI5’s radar!
It’s the musical (I use that term looselyo_O) version of “Catcher in the Rye”!:D

I think I have been on MI5's radar for a while because I don't read the Daily Mail, and *shock horror* I'm a woman who plays an electric guitar. There is no hope for me now Winger is also on my search history ......:eek:

I’d love a Paul’s, maybe a Santana, a Mira, an NF3, heck I want them all:eek::D

I think I have been on MI5's radar for a while because I don't read the Daily Mail, and *shock horror* I'm a woman who plays an electric guitar. There is no hope for me now Winger is also on my search history ......:eek:
Me neither! Ah you’re the “shock horror” that the Captain and Chappers were talking about in one of their latest you tube offerings :eek:o_O

I have a 305.
It does get "kind of" stratty, but it's a tad darker. Really nice guitar though. If you're a tinkerer pay attention to the pups because if you don't like them, changing them is pretty much off the table. I've seen it done, but routing was involved.
Mira is a lot more versatile, and a bit lighter. It does have a slight but not too obnoxious neck dive... sort of.

Back