Any first owners of the DW CE 24 Floyd? Post your Pics please!!

cags12

I am still undecided on the color I want here and only pics online are the Studio one PRS posted. Sometimes colors look a bit different due light conditions, camera and etc. Also, I'd like to see the quality of tops PRS is delivering with this one!!

If you've got one, please post your pics!!

One year ago I was trying to get the PS Mape of Dustie which was more like Dark Charcoal. Could not make it as the price was to steep. I got myself a WL Floyd which is a beauty in Gray Black. Then this DW CE was released.. I am now having a hard time justifying getting another similar guitar of the same color. The Waring Burst does not convince me yet but I really want a maple board.

Definitely need to see more pictures! Real, not studio like.

I really want one and even phoned the dealer to enquire but I have a maple neck CE24 (but with an alder body) already and should buy a new car instead, I may live to regret not getting it.

I really want one and even phoned the dealer to enquire but I have a maple neck CE24 (but with an alder body) already and should buy a new car instead, I may live to regret not getting it.

I mean you can always buy a new car but the order window is only till the end of the month! ;)

Back