Announcing: NOS Modern Eagle!

Yup. And there's bound to be at least one goofball who thinks the NOS models are made from left-over scraps.

Every dealer I spoke with said there weren't any Emerald Greens available. But then I saw a green stop tail at Brian's Guitars. I'd be all over a green SCT.

A SC faded blue jean BRW can someone buy me one and i will pay a little every month from my ss check

I am still seeing NOS stuff pop up on dealer sites. Seems like there were more to go around than I thought....or I have just seen every single one available from all the window browsing I do.

Were there ever final numbers released? How many early serials vs 2012 stamped?

I just bought a SC trem ME1 with a 2012 serial and just barely learned about this NOS run that was done that year.

I debated on a new thread but figured I would add to this one instead. Though definitely a necropost.

If anyone knows production numbers on these 2012 ME1 NOS guitars I would be extremely interested.

I'd like to see more pictures of those that were produced if anybody comes across them. Specifically the back of the BRW neck.

That 05 ME I got it now my absolute favorite guitar of all time. I kind of want another one, which is crazy.
You should diversify with a SCT model ;)

38_C3_A97_D-8_F60-4_CE4-83_DD-6_CD00665743_B.jpg

Back