Announcing: NOS Modern Eagle!

Either way, it's cool that these guitars are finally seeing the light of day rather than having some pointless eco-vandalism commited on them! Now if only there could be a commercial solution that encouraged new trees to be planted so that older ones could still be harvested in a ecologically sympathetic way........resulting in a restored BRW tree population - or any other CITES listed species.

Interesting thoughts, Myke!

I'm confused as to exactly what these are.

Are these pre-owned ME1's that have been reacquired and refined?

Are these newly produced guitars built to ME1 specs with some refinements?

Are these ME1's that were sitting at dealers, were never sold, and have been reacquired and refined? Thus, true NOS.

Are these ME1's that were in production back in the day and for some reason were set to the side and not completed . . . until now?

These are all true NOS, none of these instruemnts have ever left the factory.

We pulled all guitars containing BRW out of production in 2007 and set them aside. The guitars were/are in various stages of completion. Now that we have the green light to complete these guitars, they will be sold. Some will have serial numbers from 2007 and some will have serial numbers from 2012, it just depends on where they were in the production line when things got shut down.

The first few NOS ME1's are shipping today! :)

Now if only there could be a commercial solution that encouraged new trees to be planted so that older ones could still be harvested in a ecologically sympathetic way........resulting in a restored BRW tree population - or any other CITES listed species.

We are in the process of partnering with a rainforest reforestation program. More information will be forthcoming.

tumblr_mblndiYd4a1revcnfo1_500.jpg

there really isn't anything more to say than this!
I can think of only I more thing to say......

Incoming!!!!!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;29091 said:
I want one stamped 2012 with Phase 3's and new pups! :top:

Yeah! Good old wood and new 'n' improved hardware! Best of both worlds! :rock:

C H A R C O A L ....stoptail....
Just saying.....

Last edited:
'Course, I just picked up a Quatro at the experience...

Figures - I'm still happy though.

(I'll just stop reading this thread and the respective page on the PRS site...)

Is BRW a nightmare to travel with?
I have seen a lot online about it but not any proper answers

'Course, I just picked up a Quatro at the experience...

Figures - I'm still happy though.

(I'll just stop reading this thread and the respective page on the PRS site...)

Don't feel bad ... You got the V12 finish, 5310s, pattern carve, and saved a couple thousand.

Back