An unexpected dilemma...they lied!

Funny, I searched high and low for a emerald green SCT. I found a nice one with dots instead of birds, and that killed it for me.

Sell it on craigslist...

Not sure how Craigslist is by you, but here if you post anything up over 500.00 you get tons of e-mails from people offering you 100.00 with the excuse of aren't you desperate to sell, or don't you need the money for drugs. It's really sad/messed up.

Not sure how Craigslist is by you, but here if you post anything up over 500.00 you get tons of e-mails from people offering you 100.00 with the excuse of aren't you desperate to sell, or don't you need the money for drugs. It's really sad/messed up.

Yeah.. I'm dealing with those guys now. I'm actually offering some great gears at nearly 50% of their original price but there are still tons of people who ask me for even more discount. It's hard to believe.

Alrighty, just got off of the phone to them, explained and they were just fine with the trade and confident on it going from the pictures alone. I should have the guitar by Thursday or Friday and if it blows my green McCarty HB1 away it's getting shipped and I'm keepin the new one :)

Back