An Eagles Night

IKnowALittle

Our band wasn't giggin' tonite, so one of the guys could go to wedding. All good.
This seems to happen a lot, free nite, Eagles tribute band calls me to fill-in.
I'm the Frey/maybe Gill guy. I don't compare to either, but do ok for bar band.

Now, I'm going to offer an opinion. I don't think Vince Gill is a good match for Eagles.
Regardless, he needs to lose some weight ... looks like the Michelin Man right now.
Come On Vince ... you can do better.

Cheers!
◕ ◡ ◕

An Eagles tribute band would be fun. Just the vocals would get me excited let alone the music!

Dude, this is twice in the space of a couple weeks that you've complained about Vince Gill's weight.

What the hell?

You don't like heavy conversation? :p

Maybe this is really Vince's wife posting a subtle hint?:rolleyes:

Amy's not that subtle.

Maybe it's Lewis Black adopting a persona to get revenge for the incident in this NSFW story...

Getting fat is actually really fun. It took me 38 years to figure that out but... You know, plus your boobs and butt get bigger, which is also pretty rad.

Now, I'm going to offer an opinion. I don't think Vince Gill is a good match for Eagles.

I agree. Vocally, I'd say he's more of a Randy or Timothy. Sure his voice has gotten deeper/richer with age, but he's still far off from Glenn. It could certainly make for some good guitar action, though. It would be fun to hear Vince play some rock n roll.

Well, I don't really care about his weight.
... but, ever since he started wearing those hats and geriatric shirts he looks frumpy and old beyond his years.

You don't like heavy conversation? :p

Amy's not that subtle.

Maybe it's Lewis Black adopting a persona to get revenge for the incident in this NSFW story...

I saw that last week, pretty funny. Maybe that got me started on critiquing Vince.
I met him a couple of times in the early naughts, really nice guy and obviously a monster talent.

Last edited:
Back