Amp Chronicles: aka "I want an ARCHON!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Well, here's the news update you've all been waiting for. I sat by the chimney all day yesterday, waiting to see if Santa made a second stop and delivered that Archon I was waiting for...

HE DIDN'T! :(

He did bring me some really cool stuff though, including a PRS long sleeve T-shirt, PRS hat, Xotic EP, Xotic SL, a coffee roaster, and more

="DreamTheaterRules, post: 302404, member: 5962"]Well, here's the news update you've all been waiting for. I sat by the chimney all day yesterday, waiting to see if Santa made a second stop and delivered that Archon I was waiting for...

HE DIDN'T! :(

He did bring me some really cool stuff though, including a PRS long sleeve T-shirt, PRS hat, Xotic EP, Xotic SL, a coffee roaster, and more[/QUOTE]
Ever look into Www.zzounds.com?

Oh, and I forgot my other guitar related item. I got the leather Taylor (my other favorite guitar maker) guitar stool for the music room. I had asked for it about 4 years ago. Back then, PRS didn't have one. When my wife bought it, she said the very next day she was buying my PRS T shirt and hat, and saw that PRS had a stool as well. It's cool though. I love me some Taylor stuff too.

Back