After all the waiting....the time is finally here

Come on man, you ain't foolin' nobody! We can SMELL the weed on your posts! It's coming out of my laptop speakers right now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No no! I was not a freelance phamacist...and never inhaled...not after about the time I finished school anyway.;) All I'll say is that it rymes with...cookie...snookie, rookie!o_O

Last edited:
Oh no! What have you let yourself in for!!

These guys aren’t gonna leave you alone now. It’ll be like multiple sharks circling the boat in Jaws. You are gonna need a bigger boat!!:confused:

I may be ready, but I doubt my wallet is ;)

Anyways, should be in today sometime. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about trying to jet from work early in order to sit by the window. The wait itself may kill me....:confused:

Welp, the eagle has landed... maybe a little teaser before I take it home for some good pics? :D
9HPTi1a.jpg

9HPTi1a.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Waiting for the pics. I still think it’s an Epiphone. Probably a “Special II.”

I told ya, its a tough crowd...but it's kind of a brotherly love, with a twist...kind of like helping your kid brother with his "agility training"....With lawn darts. Or wrapping his entire head with packing tape (the good kind, with string in it). What?! He could still breathe...I wasn't a comp...The kid up the street I mean, wasn't a complete psychopatho_O...below I give you see exhibit A:

***EDIT****
WHEW THAT WAS SOO CLOSE...YOU HAVE NO IDEA!:eek: Missed ya by that much! The headstock is cool...more please...;) congrats dude!

Back