After all the waiting....the time is finally here

Bran_Flakes

Earlier this year, I joined this forum for a voice of reason with my guitar dilemmas (this is the right place for that, right?...:D...). In that time, I've gone through several guitars (not PRSi), an HK Tubemeister, an MMA cage fight, and have become an intern youth pastor.

Anyways, while my activity on all forums went down, I wanted to come back to share with you guys that after months of searching for the perfect one, I finally ordered my first PRS, a brand new Tremonti Custom Wood Library with a red quilt top. If all goes well, the new gal should be here by Wednesday.

The next few days should just ffffflllllllyyyyyyy by, right? :rolleyes:

Pics are required within 24 hours of arrival. Read Bodia's pic tutorial now so we don't have to wait. Be prepared. Don't make me say "pics or it's a Hello Kitty uke." :D

Congrats. Should be awesome!!!

Be prepared. Don't make me say "pics or it's a Hello Kitty uke." :D

He has one and he's not afraid to use it...seriously, he's not...I've seen it and it's not pretty...:eek: you just don't need that in your life dude...

Congrats! You won't be disappointed!
Now you should probably go check the tracking status, peek out the window repeatedly and whatever you do....post picso_O:D

Earlier this year, I joined this forum for a voice of reason with my guitar dilemmas (this is the right place for that, right?...:D...). In that time, I've gone through several guitars (not PRSi), an HK Tubemeister, an MMA cage fight, and have become an intern youth pastor.

Anyways, while my activity on all forums went down, I wanted to come back to share with you guys that after months of searching for the perfect one, I finally ordered my first PRS, a brand new Tremonti Custom Wood Library with a red quilt top. If all goes well, the new gal should be here by Wednesday.

The next few days should just ffffflllllllyyyyyyy by, right? :rolleyes:
Oh no! What have you let yourself in for!!

These guys aren’t gonna leave you alone now. It’ll be like multiple sharks circling the boat in Jaws. You are gonna need a bigger boat!!:confused:

Whoah!! @bodia opened up a “can of whoopass”. Seasons greetings all. I’ve opened a cold one, there’s a big bowl of pop corn nearby!! C’mon boys “Play ball” hee hee!

Now....you guys don't officially know what I used to do as a "side career"...I can't tell ya exactly...on grounds that it may or may not incriminate meo_O...So, hold what ya got so I can check stats and at least set a fair over or under ..meanwhile have your wagers in hand, form a single file line and no side wagers please, let's act like civilized degenerates :cool:

Now....you guys don't officially know what I used to do as a "side career"...I can't tell ya exactly...on grounds that it may or may not incriminate meo_O...So, hold what ya got so I can check stats and at least set a fair over or under ..meanwhile have your wagers in hand, form a single file line and no side wagers please, let's act like civilized degenerates :cool:

Come on man, you ain't foolin' nobody! We can SMELL the weed on your posts! It's coming out of my laptop speakers right now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back