About to become a new Angelus owner

Spinland

Excited!

I've played an Art & Lutherie acoustic since the mid-90s, as my only guitar. For Christmas Santa brought me a shiny new PRS Custom22 semi hollow, my first electric, and it was instant love. I wanted to add the PRS magic to my acoustic playing, and today I pulled the trigger on a tortoise shell A10E.

Can't wait for it to arrive! :D

Good luck, you're going to love it!!!
Angelii (?) are the best bargain in acoustics...no comparison.
And welcome to the forum...don't forget to post pics and your impressions when your new guitar arrives.

Congrats! The SE acoustics punch way above their weight class. In my mind, they're a hugely underrated bargain.

I've had my Cherry Sunburst A10E for a couple months and couldn't be happier. The all mahogany body has a warmer mid range tone that's perfect for me.

I have the Alex Lifeson thinner acoustic and it is a Taylor killer. There is nothing in the price range that comes close. I went shopping for an acoustic and was not a PRS fan boy at the time. I just could not get over the fit and finish of this guitar. Then when I finally got some quite space in the store and got to hear it....done deal!

Back