ABC News takes a PRS Factory tour

Marvelous! When I finally make the factory tour I'll have to bring gifts!

The Experience is a great time to visit the factory, but taking a tour while production is actually happening gives a better understanding of the work that goes into each guitar. Of course, we don't serve beer during normal factory tours.

The Experience is a great time to visit the factory, but taking a tour while production is actually happening gives a better understanding of the work that goes into each guitar. Of course, we don't serve beer during normal factory tours.

The Mrs and I are heading out east in October. Plan to do the tour then. I've already got a Psycho Circus tour shirt set aside for you :p

That was cool! But - in the beginning he lists "PRS Artists" - you don't mention John McLaughlin? Beside Santana, no one has been more loyal to PRS over many many years...

That was cool! But - in the beginning he lists "PRS Artists" - you don't mention John McLaughlin? Beside Santana, no one has been more loyal to PRS over many many years...
Amazing as he may be, I doubt McLaughlin's name resonates with the local news audience.

Now, if he released a single with Rob Thomas, that'd be a different story...

That depends on who you know in the factory...

Poor Shawn...
Dude puts his best foot forward for the whole world to see, shares it here, and all you guys do is give him some crap...
I'm just pissed off I didn't see it first and start the ball rolling.:p
Oh well...
Good job sir! And nicely done.

Back