A Tale of Two Miras

andy474x

Knows the Drill
Sorry for the delay fellas, here's a clip of the Mira 25th in action, alongside the Mira X. Just a generic drum backing with some jamming over top. Clean rhythm is the 25th, OD rhythm is the X. First lead that comes in is the 25th with a Wampler Velvet Fuzz, then goes to the X on the lead channel of my amp, then back and forth.

https://soundcloud.com/6stringthunder/a-tale-of-two-miras

Thank you all for the kind words a few weeks back! It really is a great guitar, first one in a long time that I've been 100% happy without needing to adjust the pickups or tweak the setup for my tastes. Quite possibly the best playing guitar I own.

I attempted to swap the SE245 pickups out of the Mira X in favor of a USA Mira set, to get the X ready to sell. Didn't care for the USA pickups much at all, to my surprise, and the guitar just sounded SO good with the 245's, that I just put them back in and decided this one has to stay with me. Not going to get a decent price for it with SE pickups in it anyways, no one will see in it what I hear. So, two Miras it is!

I dug that a lot! Especially nice to hear the harmonizing at the end!

Thanks for posting that! You play really well!

Very nice Andy, and now the other Mira stays.
What drum track are you using too?

Thanks! The drum track is just one I captured off of YouTube. Lots of them on there, generally don't translate in great quality but they get the job done if you want to jam. Really need to learn to use my software to make drum loops.

I dug that a lot! Especially nice to hear the harmonizing at the end!

Thanks for posting that! You play really well!

None of the Big Three are knocking down my door for ad work ;) but thanks!

Back