509 bridge pickup microphonic squeal

Sounds like they're almost done with the second bridge pickup changeout. I asked and it sounds like I pretty much had two in a row with wax potting issues. That's usually my kind of luck... LoL!!! o_O:eek::p

Yep. Pretty sure they'll be shoving it in front of the speaker at full gain. LoL!

Supposed to ship today. New pickup and they went ahead and repotted it for good measure!

Update: 509 will be here tomorrow... About 2 or 3 days before Hurricane Irma nails us at some strength in South Carolina...

Yeah... If I get stuck at the power plant or evacuate, she goes with me... and the wife does, too... LoL!

Got it back, signed by Paul and everything...

Cranked it up louder than gig volume. Have to stand close, facing the speakers, at insane volume and gain levels to get a squeak out of it now! And that's only certain angles. Whoop! Like a normal one now!!!!!

Love that 509, babyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Could not be more satisfied with the level of Customer Service I received. However, that pales in comparison to how
much I've enjoyed this guitar so far! Really digging the 509 more than the 513 I used to own!

Bliss...
22042137_10210217382255018_408413652314939732_o.jpg

Love it! How do you like the switching positions/layout compared to the 513?

Much prefer the 509 mini toggles to the 513 extra 3 way switch! 80% of the time my neck pickup is in single coil mode. Switch the bridge 50/50%.

It's really a great sounding and playing guitar in my opinion!

Back