3 Mike 7-12

1z6wegm.jpg

:eek:
Wait, Sofa King...wha?? Markie is probably in the market since he's worn out his current sofa with his latest batch of NGD pics. :D

Even for someone that doesn't have much desire or need for a 7 string will look at this and #$*! themselves. What an amazingly gorgeous guitar and a home run for PTC. What can't you guys do?

Mike, I saw this guitar in person recently. You are going to be impressed. Very impressed. :7string:

Mike, I saw this guitar in person recently. You are going to be impressed. Very impressed.

Haha that rules, good to know! Were you spending some more time in the PS department?

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you “The Magnificent 7”

All PTC projects are a group effort and I’d like to thank everyone who helped bring this to fruition, but first and foremost this is Skitchy’s baby. He was the mastermind behind it and the driving force in making this a reality. Well done sir, well done!

IMG_8185_zpsf2c00d57.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you “The Magnificent 7”

All PTC projects are a group effort and I’d like to thank everyone who helped bring this to fruition, but first and foremost this is Skitchy’s baby. He was the mastermind behind it and the driving force in making this a reality. Well done sir, well done!

AWESOME!

Back