3 Mike 7-12

Thanks guys! Prettttttttttttttttttty excited!

Shawn, Skitchy and the guys are creating a real monster haha

2ug18ap.jpg

Hmmmmm, what could be going on here?

How cool!

Am a bit late to the party (haven't been on the forums a lot lately), but that is fantastic. Can't wait to see the end result \m/

Not much to report although Shawn was nice enough to snag a few different photos for the thread

2ed1roi.jpg

1z1snyu.jpg

I bet you are dude...that is sick..can't wait to see it done! I'm shipping my Tremonti to Shawn today to have a re-fret and a bunch of stuff done,your thread showed,even tho I knew they were already, the PTC is TOP NOTCH!!

I bet you are dude...that is sick..can't wait to see it done! I'm shipping my Tremonti to Shawn today to have a re-fret and a bunch of stuff done,your thread showed,even tho I knew they were already, the PTC is TOP NOTCH!!

Glad to hear it man! Thats half the reason we post these threads - as much as I'd love to have some big secret unveil going "HOLY SH!T LOOK AT MY NGD", I'd rather show off how crazy talented they are at what they do. Plus who doesnt enjoy build photos haha

I can't wait to see the final product!!!

I keep checking back hoping for an update!

Unfortunately I don't have anything new to post. The factory is in "NAMM Mode" right now and the PTC crew has been pitching in to assist Private Stock and Artist Relations to complete guitars for the show. Once the dust settles, we'll be back on track and I'll have some updated photos to post.

Glad to hear it man! Thats half the reason we post these threads - as much as I'd love to have some big secret unveil going "HOLY SH!T LOOK AT MY NGD", I'd rather show off how crazy talented they are at what they do. Plus who doesnt enjoy build photos haha

Thank you for sharing this with us Mike!! I love seeing this stuff all thru the process!! I actually had tons of questions when I was at the Experience last year in the neck dept. when I saw a few guitars having re-frets done. I knew mine would be needing it within the year. Having some touchups done and sealing Tremonti's signature. I hope Shawn sends me some pics during my little upgrade to DGT frets!! Can't wait for more shots of your sweet 7!!!

Thanks guys - I'm doing my best to keep this guitar out of mind since the factory is in NAMM mode but you guys aren't helping ;) hahah

Back