3 Mike 7-12

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you “The Magnificent 7”

All PTC projects are a group effort and I’d like to thank everyone who helped bring this to fruition, but first and foremost this is Skitchy’s baby. He was the mastermind behind it and the driving force in making this a reality. Well done sir, well done!

IMG_8185_zpsf2c00d57.jpg
congratz to PTC, Mike and Skitchy, I just loved the tie.

I have butterflies in my stomach and I don't believe its real.

well, you can start writing a song with that sentence. "I have butterflies in my stomach and I don't believe it's real".
I have a feeling that I will see you soon on the Signature Magazine once more. rock on!

I just want to say how amazingly lucky we are to have the PTC available to us. Going into this project a lot of people were skeptical about if it would work or not and the beauty of the PTC is that they are the best at their jobs - period. If they say it can be done, it can be done. The only thing you have to be concerned about is how you are going to occupy your time until the project is complete!

Skitchy, Shawn and everyone involved are the best. They could have played it safe and said "no, its too risky" but instead they went for it and that means the world to me. A lot of people that aren't familiar with PRS seem to have this preconceived notion that they are this giant company who just cranks out collector guitars that will sit in a glass case and that's far from the truth. You can call them right now and talk to someone. You can email them and have a response within a few hours. While they make some of the worlds most beautiful guitars, they're more than that. You can send in your old, beloved, beat to S^T$% PRS and have it cleaned up, slightly modified or even fully hotrodded. Its a fabulous thing. We come on here and are privy to some inside the factory shots and communications with Shawn, who while being very moddest and won't admit to it, is a very important part of PRS and VERY busy.

This company rules and that's all there is to say. Every team member of every department are absolutely amazing and talented people and I couldn't be happier to be a self proclaimed fanboy.

well, you can start writing a song with that sentence. "I have butterflies in my stomach and I don't believe it's real".
I have a feeling that I will see you soon on the Signature Magazine once more. rock on!

butterflies in my stomach
I don't believe it's real

got 7 things to pull my strings
and the devil cuts a deal

We have something in the oven right now that's going to be cool. It's for a forum member, so if he's OK with it, we can start posting some progress pics soon.

We have something in the oven right now that's going to be cool. It's for a forum member, so if he's OK with it, we can start posting some progress pics soon.

Ok, I've read so much time lately about people having something "in the oven" at PRS, it got me wandering: What is it you guys are actually running down there in Maryland? A bakery? :flute:

Maaaaaannnnnnnnn that is gonna be one bad MOFO. I can just amagine the good heavy tones that will be coming from that machine :rock:

I was tracking your package and seems that PTC shipped it to Brazil. No worries, I will bring it to you myself in September, ok?

I was tracking your package and seems that PTC shipped it to Brazil. No worries, I will bring it to you myself in September, ok?

Sounds like you're going to have an issue at Customs then because we didn't post it, but the neck was replaced with Brazilian Rosewood and painted. Ut Oh!!!!

Back