25th Anniversary White guitar strap question

prudd

Hi all

I cant find any info on them or what they sell for, are they rare?. Ive got one I want to sell as I'll never use it, but dont know what to ask for it, any help would be appreciated. in the UK by the way

thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure how much they go for, and haven't seen many...
But I'll tell you this, I have been wanted one of those for some time now. I have a 25th anniversary swamp ash special In black with white knobs, tuner buttons etc.. & the white case. .. I need the strap to complete the whole thing. Please let me know what you are looking for $ wise and I will buy it.. thanks!
-Michael

Hi Michael

thanks for the reply. Still searching the net for info/prices on these straps, the only thread I found was on this forum from back in 2013, apparently one was up for sale on evilbay for $250, which seems excessive to me, but then so does what Ive just paid for my new PS CU24:)
The strap in question came with the PS, I will get hold of the guy I bought the PS from and ask what he paid for the strap, that will give me an idea what its worth I suppose. You could always make me an offer of course.
In the meantime, if you did buy it from me how would the payment thing work and shipping costs, what with me being in the UK...Paypal maybe?

cheers, Paul

I sort of told you, but I might have been too cryptic. It will come to Santana Fest, or ToneMan’s show, whichever comes first.

I mean... Wha?!?!?! I didn't think it was something that fancy!! I don't deserve you guys.

I'm not sure how much they go for, and haven't seen many...
But I'll tell you this, I have been wanted one of those for some time now. I have a 25th anniversary swamp ash special In black with white knobs, tuner buttons etc.. & the white case. .. I need the strap to complete the whole thing. Please let me know what you are looking for $ wise and I will buy it.. thanks!
-Michael

Hi Michael

the guy I got the PS from reckons the bloke he bought the PS from threw in the Anniversary strap as a 'sweetner' claiming to have paid in excess of £100 ($130?) for it. Cant say if thats true or not, do you think its the sort of right ball park?
cheers
Paul

Back