Damn, I was hoping for an S2 Custom 22 with fixed bridge (ideally with Satin Charcoal finish, that‘s just beautiful.). And why do most S2 models not have the bird inlays?

Well, perhaps next year then.

Last edited:
And why do most S2 models not have the bird inlays?
PRS made a decision last year, I think, that only maple-cap S2 guitars would have Birds, to help simplify the lines and in theory distinguish between the levels of bling. So the Standards, Mira, Starla, and Vela have dots. I have no idea if there is a possibility for a dealer to order a run with birds.

Any idea if the Singlecut Trem will ever be back in the core line?

This place in South Korea got 15 in with korina necks. If the one he is playing was in the states it would be on the way to my house. Beautiful guitar. I wish we saw these kind of wood library ones in the states.

Last edited:
This place in South Korea got 15 in with korina necks. If the one he is playing was in the states it would be on the way to my house. Beautiful guitar. I wish we saw these kind of wood library ones in the states.

I love SCT, but haven't bonded with korina - I'm fully addicted to rosewood necks at the moment. Righteous has some SC594 WL with korina backs and necks.

Back