Looks like we're never getting a 25 watt Archon head. :(

Otherwise, lots of great stuff there!

Whoa - there's an SECU24 lefty!

We gotta be extra-nice to those folks when they join here. No right-hand bias.

I keep hoping a version of the Singlecut Archtop will make its way into the Core line. I have serious GAS for that guitar, but I don't know if/when I will be able to swing a PS purchase.

Interested in the Chris Robertson, and I don't even know who he is.

Also waiting on the PRS Strat... Hoping the sticker shock is not a buzz kill. Worried because of the lofty prices of the PRS JM products so far.

Interested in the Chris Robertson, and I don't even know who he is.

Also waiting on the PRS Strat... Hoping the sticker shock is not a buzz kill. Worried because of the lofty prices of the PRS JM products so far.

He's the guitarist/singer for a band called Black Stone Cherry. I'm not keen on them, but damn if the man doesn't have fine taste in guitars. Plus he's a heck of a nice guy. Just a genuinely nice human being and excellent guitarist.

Looks,like my credit card gets a little longer vacation!

Mine too.

I'm doing the hawk-eye thing for those...if they come to light.

I'm kinda shocked there isn't a CE22. I was sure one would come out, within a year or two of the CE24 re-release.

This is good...for the wallet.

If it comes out at Winter NAMM...it's not good...for my wallet, or my personal wellbeing, when the wife hears I'm getting one of each!!!!

whoa SE standard MULTI FOIL... and violet blue burst?? Man... the violet blue burst or "bruise burst" Santana is just plain hot.

Back