2018 PRS Experience

Sorry if I missed it but has registration for Experience 2018 happened yet? I also have to reserve a hotel room but not sure what is relatively close to where all the action will be.

Sorry if I missed it but has registration for Experience 2018 happened yet? I also have to reserve a hotel room but not sure what is relatively close to where all the action will be.

It has not. Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis is a popular hangout, and there is usually a hang in the lobby afterwards each day. There are a couple other Annapolis hotels that have been used. There's also a Kent Island HGI.

It has not. Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis is a popular hangout, and there is usually a hang in the lobby afterwards each day. There are a couple other Annapolis hotels that have been used. There's also a Kent Island HGI.
I'm booked into the Kent Island (Grasonville) HGI.

I may have to cancel, though - finding lots of ways to avoid saving up money recently, and the PRS Experience is guaranteed to be an expensive trip for me, I have no willpower. We'll see what tax return season brings, maybe. And whether my wife and/or I get any kind of useful raise this year...

I'm booked into the Kent Island (Grasonville) HGI.

I may have to cancel, though - finding lots of ways to avoid saving up money recently, and the PRS Experience is guaranteed to be an expensive trip for me, I have no willpower. We'll see what tax return season brings, maybe. And whether my wife and/or I get any kind of useful raise this year...

If you do, let me know. I couldn't find any place to stay nearby. Maybe I can jump on it right away.

If you do, let me know. I couldn't find any place to stay nearby. Maybe I can jump on it right away.
I just checked, and yeah, that hotel is all booked out, but the HGI in Annapolis has rooms available - that's where others have said they are staying (Sergio, perhaps).

Some folks have used another hotel by HGI Annapolis, but I don't remember which one it is. Walking distance to HGI, though.

Newbie to the forum here, but not to PRS guitars... Already made reservations at the HGI in Graysonville and the Experience, looking forward to meeting everyone and going home with my 5th PRS! Thanks!

I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza (HGI was all booked up that weekend, damn). I wonder if that is relatively close to the HGI? Sure would love to meet everyone for the first time!

Back