2018 PRS Experience

That's an idea but I usually missed the party anyway.

But if (when) I buy something at Experience, it's an easy drive to take it back to my hotel room.
What isn't easy is finding another parking space when you come back.
I fully intend to buy something at Experience, and I will either leave it at the vendor until the end of the day, or drag it around all day long to get PRSh and as many others to sign it.

At this stage, I am open to a number of possible procurements, so I am hoping it won't be too difficult to find something I like without going all PS in price range.

If a drive into town for 20 miles in the evening is what I need to do to hang with a bunch of you guys, I can do that - one of us will stay sober enough to drive back.

We like our morning coffee outdoors on balconies with a scenic view. Our wedding/honeymoon in New Zealand solidified that!

Finding a space is easy. Finding one that's less than a mile away isn't so easy.
Which prompts the question: were does everyone park if the parking lot is where the concerts etc are held? (I assume that is where they are held.) Parking in all the grassy areas around the Log Canoe circle?

Which prompts the question: were does everyone park if the parking lot is where the concerts etc are held? (I assume that is where they are held.) Parking in all the grassy areas around the Log Canoe circle?

Well I can tell you it's not a great idea to take a cab from Annapolis.

Reactions: jfb
This event looks amazing... I live in San Diego though. Still, the last attendees ate 400 lbs. of french fries and drank 3,600 beers. Might be worth airfare and hotel to check out some guitars and participate in that.

Sergio couldn’t make it so our quota was much lighter than normal. We still had a good time.

I'm wine and cheese sticks, so it wouldn't have effected the numbers much anyways. I did hear the wine truck went out business because of my absence though.

No, it didn't. I held the wine truck captive for quite a while. The beer truck didn't serve my usual fare. The wine truck served a "not too bad" cab. If you make it for 2018, it's on me. Well, one day. I'd like to take something home.

Back