2018 PRS Experience

So I've spent some time referencing this thread trying to figure out where some of the restaurants mentioned were located. I found Bridges, right near the aforementioned Hilton Garden Inn. There are lots of BonChons around, which one is the one some of you have haunted?

Is this your way of trying to get PRSh to change plans and have an EXP PRS 2017? Brilliant!!! Let's all not change our t-shirts...

You think if we all refuse to change shirts they're going to want to gather us all together? Maybe to hose us down...

Not yet. Plus he looks like his dad dresses him.

slayer-onesie-eagle-%7C-slayer-baby-clothes.jpg

So most of the area hotels are still not available for booking for next year's Experience. Looks like I need to wait a few more weeks for the booking window to open.

i was looking on expedia, via the map view, and there are a couple of places very near the PRS plant, closer than the Hilton Garden Inn in Grasonville, that look nice. Are they as good as they look, does anyone here typically stay there?
I just booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Grasonville for the weekend - for some reason that property shows as sold out on Expedia, but did show up directly or on Booking.com. Weird.

Anyway, paying a bit more for a bay-view room, so my wife and I can enjoy the view one or more mornings and evenings, perhaps.

Anyone else made advance bookings? (I made sure mine was pay-when-arrive and fully cancellable, in case PRSexpereince shifts in date...)

My wife and I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Grasonville as well. We stayed at the HGI in Annapolis for previous Experiences but decided to stay closer to PRS this time and avoid multiple trips across the bridge. We stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn Express when we visited PRS for the factory tour last September and enjoyed staying on the right side of the bridge. I checked the HI Express but it's already full.

In the past I've seen a lot of forum members at the Annapolis HGI. Hopefully there will be some folks staying in Grasonville this year.

Everybody knows you stay in Annapolis... That's where the afterparty is! :cool:
At the HGI in Annapolis? But that is 17 miles away across a bridge, whereas the other HGI is just a few miles away, and on the water (the Annapolis one is just in a strip mall area). Why Annapolis?

And I'm actually serious, not just yanking a chain.

At the HGI in Annapolis? But that is 17 miles away across a bridge, whereas the other HGI is just a few miles away, and on the water (the Annapolis one is just in a strip mall area). Why Annapolis?

And I'm actually serious, not just yanking a chain.

Because there's an actual downtown in Annapolis.

My wife and I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Grasonville as well. We stayed at the HGI in Annapolis for previous Experiences but decided to stay closer to PRS this time and avoid multiple trips across the bridge. We stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn Express when we visited PRS for the factory tour last September and enjoyed staying on the right side of the bridge. I checked the HI Express but it's already full.

In the past I've seen a lot of forum members at the Annapolis HGI. Hopefully there will be some folks staying in Grasonville this year.
Well, since I already told my wife I've booked a bay-view balcony room, I don't think I'll be able to change entire hotels to the one in Annapolis with choice of "street view" or "parking lot view"! So at the very least you and I and our spouses will be there!

Well, since I already told my wife I've booked a bay-view balcony room, I don't think I'll be able to change entire hotels to the one in Annapolis with choice of "street view" or "parking lot view"! So at the very least you and I and our spouses will be there!

Nah - one of you cancels the room, let the wives keep the bay view, and you get to the HGI Annapolis where you belong!

I mean, if you stay on the island, it's a 17-mile drive to the party!

Last edited:
Nah - one of you cancels the room, let the wives keep the bay view, and you get to the HGI Annapolis where you belong!

I mean, if you stay on the island, it's a 17-mile drive to the party!
That's an idea but I usually missed the party anyway.

But if (when) I buy something at Experience, it's an easy drive to take it back to my hotel room.

Back