2018 PRS Experience

We went there last year - apparently my presence inspired everyone else to pick a different place!
Ha, Bridges was the spot last year I think. Nice spot close to PRS right on the bay. Sorry you missed the notification:(

Did someone say Bon Chon? Mmmmmm....

Bon Chon. Korean restaurant with the most slammingly addictive soy garlic or spicy chicken wings, serviced with a side of cubed pickled daikon radish. I think we. Ate there several times at last experience, and actually met the boys there for one more meal for the road on the way to drive back to CT on Sunday.

But DONT eat the fish balls with the fish flakes. The balls ain't horrible but the fish flakes tast exactly like cat food smells......bad.

Over in the corner next to Michaels, by KFC

I told my wife about this. She said, and I quote: "We should absolutely do this!"

So, now I just gotta wait until June of this year to book a hotel room (12 months in advance max, right? Like airplane tix?)

EDIT: just checked. Most hotels not booking past 11 May 2018. Just gotta wait until next month!

Last edited:
So most of the area hotels are still not available for booking for next year's Experience. Looks like I need to wait a few more weeks for the booking window to open.

i was looking on expedia, via the map view, and there are a couple of places very near the PRS plant, closer than the Hilton Garden Inn in Grasonville, that look nice. Are they as good as they look, does anyone here typically stay there?

Bumpity bump. Anyone have any opinions on those other hotels? Specifically The Historic Kent Manor and The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club.

I'm wearing my EXP PRS '08 t-shirt today and I'm not taking it off until EXP PRS 2018 happens. :)

Is this your way of trying to get PRSh to change plans and have an EXP PRS 2017? Brilliant!!! Let's all not change our t-shirts...

Back