2018 PRS Experience

IMG_3270.JPG

My wife is BEGGING me to go. She thinks it would be an awesome vacation for us, lol. We go to MD every couple of years anyway (usually over to Frederick) so she reasons this would be a new destination.....

What's opening up in Manchester?? I moved in November and now have no idea what's going on over in the shopping area...

Bon Chon. Korean restaurant with the most slammingly addictive soy garlic or spicy chicken wings, serviced with a side of cubed pickled daikon radish. I think we. Ate there several times at last experience, and actually met the boys there for one more meal for the road on the way to drive back to CT on Sunday.

But DONT eat the fish balls with the fish flakes. The balls ain't horrible but the fish flakes tast exactly like cat food smells......bad.

Over in the corner next to Michaels, by KFC

Are there tickets for this, or do you just show up?

Usually like 4-5 months before you'll get an email about it where you can RSVP. I cant wait. I've gone every year for the past 7 years and I love it

Bon Chon. Korean restaurant with the most slammingly addictive soy garlic or spicy chicken wings, serviced with a side of cubed pickled daikon radish. I think we. Ate there several times at last experience, and actually met the boys there for one more meal for the road on the way to drive back to CT on Sunday.

But DONT eat the fish balls with the fish flakes. The balls ain't horrible but the fish flakes tast exactly like cat food smells......bad.

Over in the corner next to Michaels, by KFC

Where Olive Garden used to be?

Same parking lot but in the main building, that corner. Can't miss it, don't know if the sign is up yet but it is the corner store. Gotta get you some!

So does that mean dinner at Mike's or whatever that seafood place is are over?

Back