2018 Experience Artists?

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Who do you think will be there? Usually I think they've released this by now, we may not have long to guess.

I think we've got a chance for Davy Knowles and Mark Tremonti. Neither have tour dates that weekend.

I'd make David Grissom, Bernie Marsden, Boscoe France, and maybe Tony McManus odd-on favorites.

Would love to see Donna Grantis, Mike Scott, Myles Kennedy. And the return of Derek St. Holmes.

I think we've got a chance for Davy Knowles and Mark Tremonti. Neither have tour dates that weekend.

I'd make David Grissom, Bernie Marsden, Boscoe France, and maybe Tony McManus odd-on favorites.

Would love to see Donna Grantis, Mike Scott, Myles Kennedy. And the return of Derek St. Holmes.
I think odds of Tremonti are good w/the MT-15 hitting. I'd love to see Myles, that would be cool. Donna too. I missed her by a year I think. I love her solo album and was hoping for another release. I might act like a schoolboy-ish though. :oops:

I honestly don't have much of a clue. I'd guess some of the usual suspects that you listed above.

I'm not a monster fan by any stretch of the imagination, but it would be cool to see John Mayer there to play his signature guitar.

...just seems like something that should happen.
I thought that too but, Dead & Co. is touring.

I'm not a monster fan by any stretch of the imagination, but it would be cool to see John Mayer there to play his signature guitar.

...just seems like something that should happen.

Except June 8 they are in GA and June 9 in North Carolina. Regionally possible but logistically difficult.

Carlos on the other hand is on a 2 week hiatus between his last shows in Vegas at the House of Blues and his European tour swing. Hey... it's on the way!

Back