2017 Bernie Marsden is made in

Pretty sure it's SK. If you're thinking of getting one, have the owner snap a pic of the back of the headstock. It will say where it's made.

Weeeelll, that's why I was asking here. The back of the headstock was one pic the seller didn't take, and I pulled the trigger without asking.

But good news, I had a brainstorm and went back to read the listing again. It says Made in Korea in the description. I was 99.9% certain all Bernies were made in SK, but I had a sudden bout of irrational paranoia.

Delete thread, ban user. :confused:

Weeeelll, that's why I was asking here. The back of the headstock was one pic the seller didn't take, and I pulled the trigger without asking.

But good news, I had a brainstorm and went back to read the listing again. It says Made in Korea in the description. I was 99.9% certain all Bernies were made in SK, but I had a sudden bout of irrational paranoia.

Delete thread, ban user. :confused:

Cool! You're gonna love it!

Cool! You're gonna love it!

I have one in Vintage Burst but I've been on a quest for a black one. Found two different ones on websites that had already been sold (stores, update your websites!!!). Saw this one today and jumped on it.

There is only one Bernie that I know of in my country at a music store near my work, I tried it
for a few minutes and was amazed how nice it is, but they are asking more than double the usual street price
so I didn't pull the trigger. Darn my luck.:mad:

There is only one Bernie that I know of in my country at a music store near my work, I tried it
for a few minutes and was amazed how nice it is, but they are asking more than double the usual street price
so I didn't pull the trigger. Darn my luck.:mad:

Yep. I've found two different ones at shops online, but they had been sold already and the shop didn't update their websites. So I started looking at the limited edition series at shops in the UK. With their prices, and adding in shipping (I'm in Texas), the cost was going to be twice as much as I've been finding used ones on Reverb/Ebay. At that point you're in new S2 or used Core territory. So that's why when this one popped up at a decent price I jumped without hesitation.

Yep. I've found two different ones at shops online, but they had been sold already and the shop didn't update their websites. So I started looking at the limited edition series at shops in the UK. With their prices, and adding in shipping (I'm in Texas), the cost was going to be twice as much as I've been finding used ones on Reverb/Ebay. At that point you're in new S2 or used Core territory. So that's why when this one popped up at a decent price I jumped without hesitation.
My reasoning exactly.

Incoming. I may do the Black Beauty treatment to it.

a4qcyy7aaxo2fdzk9rux.jpg

Back