2014 Sig renewal

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
I just got my pack in today & the TRC is AWESOME! No plastic ones this year. Love the metal!! Everything else is cool, but the TRC is my fave!

I just got my 2014 TRC last week and as it just so happened, I had only one PRS guitar left which had a plain black cover. So installed the new TRC and now the only way I can install any more will be to first buy more PRS guitars. hahahaha

It's a new one.

1800392_10201870491538199_1398849719_n.jpg

So, was 2014 a good time to join the Signature club for the first time ever or was it a bad time?

I still don't get the point. I joined last year and if I had not gone to the experience it would have been a waste of $60. Love the guitars but...

Only time will tell how valuable a 2014 Signature Club membership will actually be.

The Sig Club puzzles me is all.

Depends what you're into. You get a bunch o' swag, and the 10% discount at the PRS store is a nice benefit. I've never attended an event or an Experience, though.

I haven't renewed in a long time. I guess I really should.

Not going to lie - I do miss the Signature Magazine. I assumed going digital would yeild more issues but there have actually been less. Still worth the price of admission, though.

The Sig Club puzzles me is all.

I haven't joined 'cause I'm not all that into TRC's and MI T-shirts and all that, but I will say that the Sig. Club event at last years Experience was pretty cool. It made me wonder what all those other "special" events were/are all about.

Back