2 Channel H in the new guitar player mag

David Eaton

The November Guitar Player, with Alex Lifeson on the cover, has a roundup of 11 half stacks. The PRS gets an editors pick (along with the Peavey Triple XXX II, the Mesa Royal/Atlantic, and the Egnator Armageddon). The amp had "a great range of clean to highly overdriven tones."

I was impressed with the sound of that amp in the "laying down the lead" sessions at EXP 2012, though I wish I had jumped on one of the 20 watt models a couple dealers had over the last year or so.

It's a really good amp. Especially in the half stack format. I had been sort of unimpressed with PRS' amp offerings, until getting a chance to play through the H head/cab, and for the price it's really really cool.

I was impressed with the sound of that amp in the "laying down the lead" sessions at EXP 2012, though I wish I had jumped on one of the 20 watt models a couple dealers had over the last year or so.

Morgan Guitars web page shows a couple still in stock.......Derek is top notch and having bought from him twice I can say his service and prices are first rate.

Morgan Guitars web page shows a couple still in stock.......Derek is top notch and having bought from him twice I can say his service and prices are first rate.

THIS^^

Back