1000 useless posts (reloaded)

our favorite colour is blue, which allows us to cross a bridge, no not the stoptail kind, but a...

...type similar to that over trouble waters, although really, it's water, what does it have to be troubled about? But I'm babbling, so...

...type similar to that over trouble waters, although really, it's water, what does it have to be troubled about? But I'm babbling, so...

...no one should brook it further. Which reminds me of a time I tried to ford a stream in a Ford but missed the ford and ended up with that sinking feeling. You'd think a Ford would be able to ford wherever it wants to, but then you'd be all wet in that thinking.

Fortunately, ...

...no one should brook it further. Which reminds me of a time I tried to ford a stream in a Ford but missed the ford and ended up with that sinking feeling. You'd think a Ford would be able to ford wherever it wants to, but then you'd be all wet in that thinking.

Fortunately, ...
being the drip that I am... I asked myself, "Water you thinking?", but decided to say bucket, and not worry about it after all. Being a hoser means...

being the drip that I am... I asked myself, "Water you thinking?", but decided to say bucket, and not worry about it after all. Being a hoser means...
Never having to be told you stink, or getting thirsty. But man cannot live on water alone, so sometimes it is a good idea to hook the hose up to...

Never having to be told you stink, or getting thirsty. But man cannot live on water alone, so sometimes it is a good idea to hook the hose up to...

...copper pot still. It might look like water when it first comes out, but a decade or two in those oak barrels and, whoa Nellie! Time for a Jameson and a ...

leprechaun to hang your your hat on. It is times like these that we can appreciate why barrels are not square shaped because

leprechaun to hang your your hat on. It is times like these that we can appreciate why barrels are not square shaped because
You would never be able to go over Niagara Falls in a square barrel, nor would you be singing about rolling out a square one. However, if you got that leprechaun into one on a full moon night on Notre Dame campus you might ...

You would never be able to go over Niagara Falls in a square barrel, nor would you be singing about rolling out a square one. However, if you got that leprechaun into one on a full moon night on Notre Dame campus you might ...

see that little fella turn into the mostest evilest vile creature that walks the planet. I'm talking about a.......

...woolly bear catipillar, known for their...

...predilection for child molestation. Many a Woolly Willie was seen in toy stores, known for its strangely magnetic pull, which caused...

...predilection for child molestation. Many a Woolly Willie was seen in toy stores, known for its strangely magnetic pull, which caused...

this thread and its OP to be investigated by the FBI. Way to go, Alan. Now rugerpc is on a watchlist along with...

everyone else who has contributed to this useless discussion. There's a guy wearing sunglasses and a dark blue suit on a rooftop opposite my location. He's got a long pointy thing and it ain't a Jaxon Dinky™. Yeah, way to go, Alan. Camrades, we can get through this but we will need

everyone else who has contributed to this useless discussion. There's a guy wearing sunglasses and a dark blue suit on a rooftop opposite my location. He's got a long pointy thing and it ain't a Jaxon Dinky™. Yeah, way to go, Alan. Camrades, we can get through this but we will need
to relocate to the eye of the hurricane where...

to relocate to the eye of the hurricane where...

It's early morning, the sun comes out
Last night was shaking and pretty loud
My cat is purring, it scratches my skin
So what is wrong with another sin?

Nothing, unless....

Back