1000 useless posts (reloaded)

she expired in the last episode but in the movie business even the impossible is possible. On the table there is a tray of bourbon jello shots, a note and a loaded...

she expired in the last episode but in the movie business even the impossible is possible. On the table there is a tray of bourbon jello shots, a note and a loaded...

baked potato. Fitting, as Jeb always preferred his bourbon chilled, his potatoes loaded, and his movie starlets...

baked potato. Fitting, as Jeb always preferred his bourbon chilled, his potatoes loaded, and his movie starlets...

...the kind of helpless types who stumble running from zombies. You know, the ones where the movie audience cringes in horror as the zombies approach all while the audience is appreciating her curvy, top-heavy profile. It's a cliché formula that directors and producers just can't seem to shake. But none of that matters when...

...the kind of helpless types who stumble running from zombies. You know, the ones where the movie audience cringes in horror as the zombies approach all while the audience is appreciating her curvy, top-heavy profile. It's a cliché formula that directors and producers just can't seem to shake. But none of that matters when...

You're a zombie. They only care about a woman's "braaaains". Unlike those frat boys who are after their...

..."carnies...small hands...smell like cabbage"...

but politics isn't allowed on this forum, so instead of speaking about our fearless leader let's talk about the thing that's on everybody's mind. Yes, I'm talking about...

but politics isn't allowed on this forum, so instead of speaking about our fearless leader let's talk about the thing that's on everybody's mind. Yes, I'm talking about...

Santana-Fest! Which means Boogie needs to step up! Of course, if there are extenuating circumstances, things could get complicated for...

moi. But I relish the opportunity. Boogie's sword is calibrated to A minor whereas mine is a natural C major made in the People's Republic of Sandinera. And when I triumph the world will see that...

moi. But I relish the opportunity. Boogie's sword is calibrated to A minor whereas mine is a natural C major made in the People's Republic of Sandinera. And when I triumph the world will see that...

...that poster of Triumph riding Triumphs to see Triumph The Insult Comic Dog is absolutely perfect - for me to poop on! An absolute triumph, unless you're....

Charliefrench but even he can see the futility of it all. Juliass Seezer explained a similar situation when he

feed it to her instead of peeling grapes. You can smear it between her toes (if you are into that sort of thing). You can use it for a lubricant, because you need a lubricant when you want to...

feed it to her instead of peeling grapes. You can smear it between her toes (if you are into that sort of thing). You can use it for a lubricant, because you need a lubricant when you want to...

grease up your chariot axle for the big festivities and by shouting "Hell Seezer" when he cuts in front of you. Lola never would have put up with that and would have ....

grease up your chariot axle for the big festivities and by shouting "Hell Seezer" when he cuts in front of you. Lola never would have put up with that and would have ....

probably stabbed Seezer herself if she wasn't kicked out of the Hall of Curia public latrine. For some reason those skirt wearing Roman sentries were looking up her skirt as she entered, and told her she would have to use the men's room because...

Back