1000 posts about nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're an upside down one legged turtle spinning rapidly on the back seat of a greyhound bus and all of a sudden . . .

you're an upside down one legged turtle spinning rapidly on the back seat of a greyhound bus and all of a sudden . . .
...alien abduction; I mean nightmare at Area 51 stuff...probes, implants, the works...except in the end, there's ice cream and...

well, no amount of ice cream is going to make up for the way the aliens .....

...never call you the next morning - I mean, c'mon, it's just common courtesy after a night of probing. It's not like anyone's looking for a commitment, just a simple, "Hey, I just wanted to say I had a good time last night, and I hope you did, too, and you know, maybe sometime we can..."

...never call you the next morning - I mean, c'mon, it's just common courtesy after a night of probing. It's not like anyone's looking for a commitment, just a simple, "Hey, I just wanted to say I had a good time last night, and I hope you did, too, and you know, maybe sometime we can..."
go to Venus to play in the fly trap. It's much more entertaining than sand traps, which are...

blue dye to the watershed. Tragic reaally, as the chemical make used in blue dye causes...

...pink eye, yellow fever, greyscale, Black Plague, and color blindness in people who...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back