100 watt attenuator, What would you use?

UA OX is incredible and so much more than just an attenuator - cabinet, mike, outboard gear and room emulation that is very very convincing. I’m using to tame a 100W Archon.

Any pics?

I posted this over in the “show your pedalboard” thread the other day. The board is a Schmidt Array, with loads of unique features. Mine was ordered with an expression pedal cutout and a patchbay/connector box, but there are any number of sizes, options, and even colors available. This one’s just under 30” wide.

VRVRlCv.jpg

Lots of video info here:

https://www.schmidtarray.com/media

Thank you for bringing that, LSchefman. That's a very elegant solution. I've been looking at the Friedman pedalboards and have been looking for other options. This is very nice. Years ago, I built my own from scratch and while it was crude in execution I took it to the music store and my dealer went a bit nuts about it. This was back when the Digital Echoplex was out in the 90's, and i had midi switcher, the Echoplex controller, etc. Today I have no place, time, or ambition to do it again when so many pro, custom options are out there. Thanks for the referral, sir!

NO THREAD HIJACK INTENDED HERE!!

Great Scott!! Just went to their website. They took a few ideas I used in mine (not like I'm claiming originality or anything) and ran with them...WOW!!! These guys are artists at what they do. IM IN!

Great Scott!! Just went to their website. They took a few ideas I used in mine (not like I'm claiming originality or anything) and ran with them...WOW!!! These guys are artists at what they do. IM IN!

Awesome! When you communicate with Martyn Smith, the owner, please say hi for me. He’s a super-nice guy.

No worries! Here’s a better shot with some context, showing the recording setup.

RvDSLmO.jpg

I thought the guys were pulling my chain when they told me you had a robotic nutscratcher in the studio. o_O First one I've seen. Looks efficient. I guess if you're laying down tracks and an itch strikes in the middle of your best take, it beats stopping to scratch.

What will they think of next...

I thought the guys were pulling my chain when they told me you had a robotic nutscratcher in the studio. o_O First one I've seen. Looks efficient. I guess if you're laying down tracks and an itch strikes in the middle of your best take, it beats stopping to scratch.

What will they think of next...
You can bet he tested everything on the market.

Back