New Profile Posts

1. Wakester
    Wakester
    Now the daughter has the bug, she just bought her first beginner, we uhm Strat copy. It's contagious!
  2. Wakester
    Wakester
    This could get interesting, now the wife is gassing for another guitar. :D
  3. Cbouty
  4. BeerBatteredPhish
    BeerBatteredPhish
    May the four winds blow you safely home
  5. dogrocketp
    dogrocketp You-S4-It
    I had an S2 custome 24 in Blue crab. It's easily the most beautiful of all the PRS colors. The neck angle on the 24 was such that I couldn't get the trem to pull up a full half step. Other than that, it was a smoking guitar. I'm a trem guy, so I sold it and got a blue Matteo SAS, Blue 92 EGII, and blue 03 CE 24 that Chris Bavaria painted Blueburst wrap. And as we all know, blue guitars sound better.
  6. Manraj
    Manraj
    Ecstatic! Just got my first official PRS! An S2 mind you, but could feel the sustain right out of the case!
  7. Wakester
    Wakester
    I wonder if the robots that check out this site know how to play guitar?
  8. Wakester
    Wakester
    Going to FretFest for Fathers Day
  9. DISTORT6
    DISTORT6
    24hrs LeMans...
  10. DreamTheaterRules
    DreamTheaterRules
    @Gac, Good luck with the nut issue.
  11. Ampguy
    Ampguy Em7
    Looked for you at the Experience, but either I missed you or you didn't attend. How are you?
  12. Evan Giannelli
    Evan Giannelli BonMat
    Hey, I noticed you haven’t been on in a while so maybe you won’t get this but I’m 36 and just starting guitar pretty much have the same Questions now that you did back then so I’m glad I found your post. The question I have for you, is are you still at it and does it in fact get easier hopefully you see this. Thanks!
  13. Gac
    Gac grausch
    grausch, thank you very much for helping me!! Good info on the nut issue.
    1. grausch likes this.
  14. Wakester
    Wakester
    So who picked up my SC594 semi Hollow for me at Experience?
  15. sktgtar
    sktgtar
    Guitar is life!
  16. vchizzle
    vchizzle
    Airport #prsexp
    1. JustRob and veinbuster like this.
  17. vchizzle
    vchizzle
    What am I forgetting???
  18. Fred Baer
    Fred Baer Brian G
    Brian - I’m interested in the Black Goldburst. Does it have ebony or rosewood for the fretboard?
  19. Wakester
    Wakester
    This space for rent
  20. normondo
    normondo
    Have any years of copper coils been superior in the HFS/Vintage Bass combinations sound, prior to the 85/15's resolution? Say, 2002?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice