New Profile Posts

1. flux
    flux
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, but not if you buy guitars well.
  2. DISTORT6
    DISTORT6
    HAPPY DAYTONA 500 DAY!
  3. rnodern
  4. Blues Lee
  5. Cbouty
    Cbouty
    Mean people really suck
  6. Al Walker
    Al Walker
    65 year old, Retired truck driver. I like building guitar kits, Partscasters and modding guitars. I am also into Hot Rods.
  7. David B
    David B John Beef
    I meant to say more but the character limit is only 420 or whatever. Let me know if you’re interested.
    1. John Beef
      John Beef
      Thanks! But I sold that one about 2 or 2 and a half years ago. I have a SE277 now, I like it a lot.
      Feb 14, 2018 at 6:40 PM
    2. David B
      David B
      Ah ok I had a feeling you'd say that haha. Thanks for replying have a good day sir.
      Feb 14, 2018 at 11:05 PM
  8. David B
    David B John Beef
    Hi there so I saw in a post somewhere here that you said you have the silver MM baritone? I have the brown myself and was wondering if you’d want to trade? You said you didn’t like the silver, I’m now tired of the brown. It’s in great condition not a scratch or chip on it. I’ve had it about 3 years.
  9. Howard Page
    Howard Page
    Trying to find out here Paul Reed Smith gets those beautiful long sleeved shirts that he wears in the videos and at clinics.
  10. fernando558
    fernando558 CoreyT
    bom dia! Meu nome é fenando sou do brasil conheci o fórum através do site (prsguitars) a um ano comprei uma prs modern eagle quatro na loja de um amigo e a mesma veio sem o case eu preciso encontrar esse case, a um ano eu tento mais ninguém envia para o brasil se alguém puder me ajudar serei muito grato ..
  11. fernando558
    fernando558 alantig
    bom dia! Meu nome é fenando sou do brasil conheci o fórum através do site (prsguitars) a um ano comprei uma prs modern eagle quatro na loja de um amigo e a mesma veio sem o case eu preciso encontrar esse case, a um ano eu tento mais ninguém envia para o brasil se alguém puder me ajudar serei muito grato ..
  12. fernando558
    fernando558 Jack Mason
  13. Tucson Thump
    Tucson Thump
    My dentist said I need a crown. I was like "Hell yeah, I know, right?!"
  14. flux
    flux
    Mmm. Pattern vintage.
  15. guitarcat
    guitarcat xjbebop
    Question for you? I just purchased a prs marty friedman se from reverb.com and subsequently noticed that the photos came from your page. did you sell that guitar?
  16. DISTORT6
    DISTORT6
    Daytona 500 qualifying today!
  17. Wakester
    Wakester
    I find it funny that within two days of buying my SE-CU24, that Fender started sending me weekly emails to buy another Strat.
  18. Wakester
    Wakester
    Just got followed by someone on twitter that I never heard of, At least he plays a PRS
  19. tntawney
    tntawney
    Hello, new here from Ocean City, MD
    1. veinbuster
      veinbuster
      Welcome to the forum.
      Feb 6, 2018
      tntawney likes this.
  20. Jack Mason
    Jack Mason
    cheers to all the brave 6 string warriors out there!!